Every family, every child, every citizen of our community should have a place to call home. Our Homelessness Prevention and Housing & Transitional Services Programs are designed to work with the family to address and resolve the issues and obstacles that contributed to the problem. We focus on self sufficiency so once families leave our program, we are confident they will maintain stable housing.
The Housing and Transitional Services (HATS) program provides intensive case management and supportive services to homeless individuals and families with children. This program also provides rental assistance to families/individuals at risk of becoming homeless.
Our program succeeds because we provide comprehensive, supportive services that help participants realize and use the strengths they possess. We understand that each individual will have their own unique situation, which is why we develop a tailored plan for each person and give them the budgeting skills they need to avoid homelessness in the future.
Our homeless services
- Homelessness Prevention Services: Our Homelessness Prevention Service provides financial assistance and services to prevent individuals and families from becoming homeless. To determine eligibility requirements, please call (425) 212-3233. To learn more about our Homelessness Prevention Services, please click here.
- Rapid Re-Housing Services: Our Rapid Re-Housing Service is an intervention designed to help individuals and families quickly exit homelessness and return to permanent housing. To determine eligibility requirements, please call (425) 212-3233. To learn more about our Rapid Re-Housing process, please click here.
- Permanent Housing (Families with Children): Permanent Housing for Families with Children provides housing and several supportive services that are designed to help homeless families develop the necessary skills to maintain their housing. To determine eligibility requirements, please call (425) 212-3233.
- Permanent Housing (Chronically Homeless Families/Individuals): Permanent Housing for Chronically Homeless Families and Individuals is a harm reduction program that promotes physical health through services and intervention programs. To determine eligibility requirements, please call (425) 212-3233.
- 90-Day Short-Term Shelter: Our 90-day transitional housing program for women with children program includes classes and programs that will help our clients develop the skills needed to stabilize their lives and succeed once they depart. This program includes Group Therapy sessions, one on one counseling, credit resolution services, financial management, Spiritual Education, Nutrition services, parenting classes and more. This program also features a Youth Learning Center on-site and gardens for our residents to access.
To determine eligibility requirements for any of our programs, please contact our Coordinated Entry Intake Line at (425) 212-3233.
To find potential housing in your area, please click here: Find Housing