Lead Direct Support Professional
Disability Services, Skagit County
Type of Job
Full Time, Hourly
117 N 1st St, Mt Vernon, WA 98273
April 23, 2021
DSP II (Lead DSP) assists the Program Manager to ensure their assigned site’s functioning on a daily basis; assists the Program Manager and Program Coordinator as a key point of contact for staffing and site issues; assists with mentorship and training of new and existing staff at site.
· Must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED
· 1 – 2 years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities required
· DSHS 75 hours certificate or exemption letter preferred
· English language skills required
· Basic computer and Internet skills required
· Must have reliable personal transportation and the ability to safely transport clients via personal and/or agency vehicles
· Must be able to pass and maintain an acceptable background check record
· Required to work at least one, but preferably both weekend days, at designated sites
MEDICAL, DENTAL, UP TO 200 PAID TIME OFF HOURS PER YEAR; 403(B) MATCHING; FLEX SPENDING ACCOUNT and more….