Type of Job
929 N 130th St, Seattle, WA 98133
June 11, 2021
Under the supervision of the Program Manager, the Program Coordinator assists the Program Manager with overseeing the provision of support for participants living at specific sites. Program Coordinator assists the Program Manager by providing oversight to staffing and administrative operations at sites and in the office as needed, by serving as the first source of communication between staff and site issues, acting as a representative of the Program Manager when the Program Manager is not at site, and by being a mentor and trainer to both new and existing staff.
· Must obtain or maintain all required trainings.
· Must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED. AA degree is preferred.
· 1-2 years of experience working with persons with developmental disabilities is required.
· DSHS 75 hours certificate or exemption letter preferred
· Must be able to read and understand the program documentation and complete detailed, accurate documentation in line with program requirements.
· Required, as a condition of employment, to obtain: CPR/First Aid certification, Nursing Assistant Registration (minimum) within 120 days of employment, and to attend the required trainings as scheduled. Must pass (90%) on the Mandated Reporting Post-Test.
· Knowledgeable and skilled in all MS Office applications.
· Required to work at least one, but preferably both weekend days, at designated sites.
· Must have and maintain an acceptable background check record per State guidelines.
· Must have reliable personal transportation and the ability to safely transport clients via personal and/or agency vehicles as well as obtain the necessary VOA training to do so.
· Demonstrates the necessary attitudes, knowledge and skills to deliver culturally competent services and work effectively in multi-cultural situations.
UP TO 200 PAID TIME OFF HOURS PER YEAR
MEDICAL & DENTAL
FLEX SPENDING ACCOUNT and more….