11월 02일 (수)|
Lake Stevens Community Resource Center
Renter Certification & Fair Housing Training
시간 및 장소
2022년 11월 02일 오후 12:30 – 오후 3:00 GMT-7
Lake Stevens Community Resource Center, 9613 20th St SE (Inside Holy Cross Lutheran Church), Lake Stevens, WA 98258
Tenants: Are you familiar with your rights and responsibilities? Do you have a problematic rental history or are not sure why you’re being denied housing?
Landlords: Are you new to the rental profession and needing to learn the basics? Are you an experienced rental professional wanting to know more about what this training teaches tenants?
Taught by specialists in the Landlord-Tenant and Fair Housing field, this training will introduce you to the following:
- Rights and responsibilities of landlords and tenants
- Fair housing laws and how they apply to you
- Protected classes / Disabilities and accommodations
- What landlords look for in the screening and application process
- Soft skills to help stabilize housing and minimize evictions
- Community resources to assist landlords and tenants in securing conflict-free housing
All participants receive a certificate upon completion that boosts their rental resume. Successful completion of class also entitles Snohomish County residents and rental providers to one free Landlord-Tenant Mediation.