Human Resources Generalist
할당 된 사무실
2802 Broadway, Everett, WA 98201
July 23, 2021
The Human Resources Generalist manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office. The Human Resources Generalist is a key member of the HR Team. Together, the HR Team supports our agency by originating and leading Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment; quality; productivity and standards; goal attainment; and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce. This position works closely with the Talent Management Administrator and Benefits Administrator to streamline and audit employee data through various processes and software.
The Human Resources generalist is responsible for all or part of these areas:
· Employee personnel file maintenance;
· Process and procedural improvement and documentation;
· Employee relations, services and counseling;
· Backup new employee orientation processes and management;
· Post-offer, pre-employment background checks
· Unemployment claims management;
· Socialization and employee morale;
· Incorporate Diversity, Equity and Inclusion principles into all HR activities.
· General and current knowledge of employment laws and practices.
· Experience in the administration of human resources best practices.
· Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
· Effective oral and written communication.
· Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
· Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to be objective and analytical with empathy.
· Solution-oriented, self-managed and a large degree of initiative.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development or relevant studies preferred; or equivalent experience with PHR or SPHR certification.
· Three to five plus years of progressive experience in Human Resources positions. At least two years of supervisory experience.
· Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and recruiting, preferred.
· Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred. Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) a plus.
UP TO 200 PAID TIME OFF HOURS PER YEAR
MEDICAL & DENTAL
FLEX SPENDING ACCOUNT and more….