Revenue Accounting Specialist
할당 된 사무실
2802 Broadway, Everett, WA 98201
July 23, 2021
Reporting to the Controller, the Revenue Accounting Specialist is primarily responsible for preparing contract and grant invoices and related reports. This position assists in ensuring that the agency has the systems and procedures in place to support effective program implementation and conduct flawless audits. The Revenue Accounting Specialist will work closely with the Controller, AR Accounting Specialist, programs, and other staff to provide financial support to operations.
· Prepares contract billings and sends to funders.
· Prepares miscellaneous invoices, as required.
· Prepares internal reports relating to invoices.
· Reviews invoicing issues with appropriate programs and resolves any issues noted.
· Prepares journal entries\file imports to input invoice data to general ledger system.
· Maintains contract and grant files.
· Serves as back up to Accounts Receivable Specialist.
· Serves as financial resource to program staff and administrative departments, as assigned.
· Assists with the annual budgeting process.
· Assists with the preparation for the annual audit.
· Assists in development and implementation of internal controls and process enhancements.
· Supports the agency’s mission through assisting or leading special projects.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· The Revenue Accounting Specialist position requires an AA in Accounting plus five or more years of accounting experience and progressive advancement within organizations
· Nonprofit accounting experience preferred, but not required
· Requires strong experience with Microsoft Excel to include pivot tables, and familiarity with other Microsoft Office products.
· Thorough knowledge of mid-size to larger business financial software systems
· Experience working with governmental contracts preferred.
· Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
· Resolves conflict and is able to identify potential conflict either amongst others or those being cause by oneself.
UP TO 200 PAID TIME OFF HOURS PER YEAR
MEDICAL & DENTAL
FLEX SPENDING ACCOUNT and more….