할당 된 사무실
2802 Broadway, Everett, WA 98201
July 17, 2021
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Staff Accountant is responsible for a variety of accounting functions. The Staff Accountant will work closely with the Accounting Manager, Program Directors and Managers to provide financial support to operations.
· Assist with month-end close process and schedule deadlines
· Prepare and post adjusting journal entries
· Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
· Prepare and file state and local tax returns as needed
· Prepare monthly billing for various contracts and grants
· Process bi-monthly payroll and respond to employee inquiries
· Maintain new payroll system, Paycom, and respond to related requests and inquiries
· Distribute financial reports to programs
· Pull and create reports from a variety of systems, as requested
· Update contract summaries, timely, for program use
· Assist Controller and CFO with the annual audit
· Communicate financial information to all levels of management throughout the organization
· Maintain thorough and accurate files and documentation in accordance with company policy and GAAP
· The Staff Accountant position requires a BA in Accounting or equivalent experience
· Candidate must have an understanding of accounting principles and GAAP.
· Ability to read and understand contracts and compliance guidelines
· Strong communication skills and ability to work well with all levels of management
· Nonprofit accounting experience preferred, but not required
· Must be an advanced Microsoft Excel and be able to demonstrate that knowledge
· Experience and familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
· Payroll processing experience preferred but not required
· Experience working with governmental contracts preferred, but not required
· Experience working with MIP or Paycom preferred, but not required
UP TO 200 PAID TIME OFF HOURS PER YEAR
MEDICAL & DENTAL
FLEX SPENDING ACCOUNT and more….