Donate now

Behavioral Health

Most of us will need emotional support at some point in our lives. We are here to provide that support to people in crisis and/or considering suicide. Our crisis services are available 24/7 by phone and via chat.

Call 1-800-584-3578 or visit
Always call 911 if it is an emergency. 

Reach out to us anytime.

Whether you had a bad day, or just need a non-judgmental ear to listen, we are here for you, no matter what you want to talk about. Our highly-skilled and compassionate staff are here to help.

We are also here for those who want to know more about suicide prevention and further resources. We can all build a community that celebrates asking for help and supports those who experience behavioral health challenges, including thoughts of suicide.

If you need non-crisis resources, reach out to our North Sound 211 program by dialing 2-1-1 or clicking here

  • If you are struggling

    If you are in a state of distress, reach out today. Our crisis services are available 24/7 by phone and via chat. Call 1-800-584-3578 or visit Our support is free, confidential, and always available. 

  • If you know someone who's struggling

    If you think someone may be struggling with thoughts of suicide, have a conversation with them in private. Ask them gently but directly if they are thinking about suicide. Listen without judgment and be prepared to offer your support. Encourage them to seek treatment by connecting with their doctor or therapist. (For non-crisis mental health resources, you can call 211 or also click here.) If they say they are thinking about suicide, take them seriously. Stay with them and remove anything they could use to harm themselves. Call us at 1-800-584-3578 or chat with us at to get help. 

  • If you want to make a difference

    Thank you joining us in making our community healthier and more compassionate. You can help by educating yourself on the facts here and here, sharing suicide prevention resources (like our local 24-hour crisis line and chat, 1-800-584-3578 and, and the National Suicide Prevention hotline at 1-800-273-8255), learning about the risk factors and warning signs, and normalizing self-care and asking for help, especially when it comes to mental health.

"I was able to come through it and carve out a life I love."