Make a Difference by Volunteering
participate in positive change
Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering. Our services would not be possible without the generosity, dedication, and talent of volunteers like you.
We have a wide variety of volunteer opportunities available. Most volunteer positions are during the work week, but if you're looking for evening or weekend opportunities, one of our events can be a great way to give back. Please note: Most volunteer positions (not including events) require an ongoing commitment. If you have school or court ordered hours, you must commit to 40 hours minimum.
1. View our current opportunities below (or, again, be sure to check out our events).
2. Complete a Volunteer Application Form, which you can find at the bottom of this page. In the application, you will designate your preference to volunteer for a certain program or event. (If you are over 16 years old and will be volunteering without a parent/guardian present, you will also need to bring a completed Parental Consent Form to your first volunteer shift.)
3. Once your Volunteer Application Form has been submitted and a background check has been completed, we will contact you regarding next steps. In some cases, additional training may be required before you begin.
Help provide food to our neighbors in need. Multiple positions and locations available!
Care Crisis Chat
Provide support to those in crisis in a chat-based setting.
Learn how to provide mediation and help resolve various conflict scenarios.
Volunteer at our women and children's shelter located in Snohomish County. Help organize, clean, garden, landscape, and teach crafts. There is also a need for group birthday set up.
- Please contact Lindsay Donovan with any questions regarding volunteering.
- Phone: 425-259-3191 x15017