We are following all CDC recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including closing the inside of our Food Banks. Volunteers or staff members will bring food outside for our client(s) to take home. Due to the current high demand for our services, we are unfortunately unable to offer home deliveries to our clients at this time.Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers, and clients.
Food Banks & Pantries
New Drive-Through Food Pantry Locations (Starting June 2nd, 2020):
Information for Food Pantry Visitors:
Casino Road Food Pantry
Tuesdays, 10am - 1pm: 14 E Casino Road, Everett, WA 98208
Sultan Food Pantry (For info on Sultan Food Bank, please see below)
Tuesdays, 11am - 2pm: 617 1st St, Sultan, WA 98294
Everett Community College food pantry
Wednesdays, 11am - 2pm: 2000 Tower Street, Everett, WA 98201, Lot J
LYNNWOOD food pantry
Thursdays, 11am - 2pm: 6215 196th St. SW Lynnwood, WA 98036
Information for Food Pantry Agency Partners:
- Agency pickup minimum is one pallet (a standard pickup truck can generally fit 40 boxes).
- One pallet equals 40 boxes (each box is equivalent to a banker box).
- Qualifying agencies are nonprofit organizations, churches, schools, etc.
- VOA only needs participants to share their zip code and agencies to identify their organization.
- No further questions will be asked of participants and no one will be turned away.
- No limit to number of boxes a participant/family can obtain, and agencies can combine goods from boxes if a box is less full.
- All food is shelf-stable.
- Please be mindful of social distancing and sanitation in your operations!
- To pick up, please visit the former Arlington Haggen's Grocery Store site (20115 74th Avenue NE Arlington, WA 98223) Monday – Thursday between 10am - 2pm.
Everett Food Bank
Location & Contact Info:
1230 Broadway, Everett, WA 98201
425-259-3191 x13014 | Email
- Mondays: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Thursdays: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Closure Dates: July 4th, November 28th, December 25th.
If you would like to view the Everett Food Bank's schedule in a calendar format, please click here.
Anyone residing in zip codes 98201, 98203, or 98204, 98208, 98012 can shop at the Everett Food Bank twice per month.
Sultan Food Bank
Location & Contact Info:
617 1st St, Sultan, WA 98294
regular food bank Hours:
- Thursdays—5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Fridays—9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Drive-Through Food Pantry Hours:
- Tuesdays—11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
There are currently no eligibility or documentation requirements to receive food at the Sultan Food Bank.
Snohomish County Food Bank Coalition
VOA is proud to belong to the Snohomish County Food Bank Coalition and to work with committed volunteers and staff from nonprofits, churches, and community organizations to ensure no one goes hungry.Visit SC Food Bank Coalition Webpage
Washington State Food Security Survey
We invite you to take the Washington State Food Security Survey. This survey, created by the University of Washington and Washington State University, helps public health officials determine future food needs in our community. Click here for the survey.
• This is an open survey link that requires no password or invitation in order to participate.
• The survey should take about 20 minutes to complete.
• The survey will be both computer and smart phone-friendly.
• The survey is offered in both English and Spanish -- in following the survey link, participants will be prompted to choose their preferred language.
• They ask for no identifying information with this survey – however, there is an opt-in option to share an email for those interested in potential follow up, as well as to enter into a grocery card drawing.
• All participants who opt in will be entered into a drawing to receive one of 50 $50 grocery cards.
- For questions, please contact Chris Hatch, Director of Hunger Prevention Services.
- Phone: (425) 212-3218