We support adults with Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities to live safe and fulfilling lives through experiences that foster independence and enhance self-esteem. Our representative payee program assists those with Social Security benefits to budget for independent living, and Foundational Community Supports provides benefits for supportive housing and employment.

Our Programs


Supported living enables people to live in their own homes in the community with support.


For eligibility and to apply, you will need to start with Washington State's DDA office below.


After approval, you will be able to select our program for services.

Application for eligibility


This program has been paused due to COVID-19 but will be relaunched soon!

Register your vehicle for the 3rd annual Meaningful Day Car Show and join us for food, raffles, and prizes.

Sunday, August 28, 2022

10am - 3pm

Proceeds will benefit this program that for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities that supports community inclusion and assists in building life skills.


The Representative Payee Program is a service that helps you budget your SocialSecurity Administration (SSA) benefits.


Through the Rep Payee Program, local service providers will work with you to budget your benefits to help you pay for food, shelter, clothing, and medical care.


We have adapted certain trainings to an online format in response to the pandemic. Training Coordinator Matthias Austin is recognized as a Master Trainer for DDA.

Please contact us for more information.

Matthias Austin

(425) 259-3191

Our Disability Services programs include our state-recognized Supported Living program and our Meaningful Day recreational day program.


Our ground-breaking Training Department also provides training to other agencies. We created the first virtual "Train The Trainer" program for the Developmental Disabilities Administration of Washington State.

VOAWW is a proud member of American Network of Community Options and Resources (ANCOR)

Click to learn more about this vital organization advocating for and supporting people with developmental disabilities.
Priest Brenda2.jpg

Do you need more information about
Personal Support Services?


Brenda Priest

Senior Director, Disability Services