top of page

Are you in crisis? Call or Chat 24/7.

Food Box
In honor of our 125th anniversary, we have set an ambitious goal to provide 125,000 meals for those facing hunger in our community, and we need your help to get us there.
Just $125 provides 57 meals for individuals in need or it can supply 8 children with weekend meals through our snack pack program. Any gift means that essential services like our food banks are available to our neighbors experiencing crisis.
Want to increase the impact of your donation?
Consider a $25 recurring monthly donation and challenging four of your friends to do the same! Imagine if those friends pass the challenge along to their friends. You've created a ripple effect of generosity! 

Snohomish County Emergency Rental Assistance Program is CLOSED

The Emergency Rental Assistance Program has limited funds, and assistance cannot be guaranteed. Given the limited resources available, Snohomish County has stopped accepting new applications. We will re-open if additional funds become available.

  • If you have already applied, you will be contacted by a provider to process your application.

  • For Youth and young adults, aged 24 and under, please contact Cocoon House at 425-426-5002 or



Shelters are open in eastern Snohomish County November 1 - March 15 when temperatures are forecast to dip to 34º or below.


Who We Are

Volunteers of America Western Washington was established in 1898, two years after Maud and Ballington Booth founded the national organization in New York. We respond to more than 300,000 requests for assistance each year through a partnership of professional staff, and community supporters. Volunteers are instrumental in every aspect of our ministry of service and help us reach thousands more people than we could with staff alone.

We have continuously committed our resources to help our neighbors in Snohomish County and beyond. We acknowledge each and every person, no matter your citizenship, origin, color, or creed. Our mission is to serve those needing food, shelter, early childhood education, community resources, and so much more.


We have spent 125 years answering the call for our most vulnerable neighbors.

Featured Story

Featured Story

Connect With
Your Community

Our work relies on volunteers who give of their time and skills to help children, families, seniors, and developmentally disabled individuals. 

Make an

Donations at any level help us provide food, shelter, crisis support, and other critical services to our communities in Western Washington.

Explore a
Rewarding Career

VOAWW offers competitive benefits and growth opportunities, doing work that empowers, supports, and transforms lives.

bottom of page